Wednesday, June 24, 2009

24-06-2009


I am stupid or what? Actually I feel something not right from the day I stop writing my blog. There are something that I want to tell, explain or make it clear. This blog, mainly wrote for some explanation for my relationship matters. Lets see, there are a guy name TKY from Singapore, I don’t think I will reveal his real name anywhere. He scare his identity revealed then he will be what? I don’t know, I don’t like putting a mask on face, mean hiding own identity by a nickname or something. So what about him? There are something that I can be explain about him, it is really complicated. From the day I know him, it is already one year I guess, I know him in a game server, I use to be a abnormal guy in chat, something like, like to make fun and more. Some single will always hope to be in relationship but some don’t, last time, I give TKY a very bad personality I guess, I mean last time. Why cant his thinking to me update a bit? Mean I am not the old me already, I have change. I don’t know when will be get insane spreading thing to spoil my image again, luckily I know that he wont read my post so don’t need to send him any message from this post. He tease a lot on facebook and chat, telling people that I am something like playboy and something, there are something that I always want to ask, the first thing, never mind, why don’t you show me the proof that I got a lot msn girl contact, or show how popular am I among girl in facebook? Show me or count me, how many girl that I have add in every place. Just give me a proof on what I say and don’t simply tease a people, I will start to tease you back very badly. Almost forget, I didn’t explain something yet, i don’t think I want to explain it, it is my pass, no use to say a lot. It is something like a blank post, whatever. Now I love a girl so much, today I dreamed her, I already forget how is the dream but the unforgettable part, it is the last scene, I hugged her very tight till I wake up. She is Carrien, my lou po zai.

Nothing much to comment or write, I am very happy with my life now, tomorrow I am going to watch movie with my friend.. I want my first time to cinema is with my love on but it is okay, Carrien will still have the chance to be my first girl on cinema. Hope that my outing for tomorrow will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment