Saturday, July 04, 2009

04-07-2009 i dream of you again


today i wake up very early, i dream of lao po again, i still cant think any outing activities with her but i really miss her a lot, i am thinking of going to her house but will i interrupt her parent Sunday resting and family day? that day i go because of being requested.. as long as i can be with her, anywhere will be fine, my work make me feel so stress.. a lots of pressure on memorizing and controlling a machine. no professional teacher and people that teach me is too complicated, although i am clever until dont need to write down some note but i still feel very scare of crushing machine. today i go to work at a bit late but on time, dont need to wait for a long time till everyone reach there. yesterday i already start to control the machine, today i continue my job and finish a model already then extra time nothing to do waiting them to set new parts program. i call lao po after work today, no one picked up again, i will still call her everyday after work. after work i went back home, online until now, so damn boring, tired and sad. my friend ask me to go clubbing tonight but, i dont even have the ability for outing, still want to follow them go? if i got money, i will go for an outing with lao po if course, i already miss her until want to sick. the work make me feel sorrow.. i will stick this job tight no matter what. good night to all. whats my outing with lao po tomorrow, i think dont have :(
"sobbing" i cant go out tomorrow i guess, dont have ability i guess.. try my best if can, wanted to see you so much, want to have some private time together on some talks and more, think of going her house is a bit too late now i guess, maybe i can plan it for next week. i will try my best, work hard to gain experience and life!! first month of working of course it will be a bit hard and tight, jia you ELRIC!! ROAR dumb guy

1 comment:

  1. haha.. choon khen here , i dun noe what happened to your chatbox , i can't leave a single word at there ~
    so comment you at here
    hahahahaha !! here is my msn , Kh3n90@hotmail.com

    keep in touch ya ~ c ya ^^

    ReplyDelete