Sunday, October 11, 2009

my first Saturday night in sanctuary 10-10-2009 unforgettable

"last night, it is my first night going to sanctuary clubbing with friend, my motive and reason for going there is have fun and see only but i am overload, i drink too much till i spin into those dancing. luckily i don't know how to dance shuffle or i already fly there, quite shit when i know i cant dance. i didn't really felt any sorry Carmen last night even if i know i got girlfriend, very disappointed why my partner cant be her but whatever  la. the drinks was nice and i feel so damn high and nice, i thought that i will stand only but i dance at there. i don't believe a shy man like me can have a dancing partner, first time experiences it and feel so high. i cant describe my feeling here very it is too nice >< too many story, ask me too call you if want to know more"
刘裕扬 Hoo Yik Yang Although the wound is bleeding but the pain will fade away as time goes by, wound will recover faster if apply medicine but the wound in the heart is difficult, it is difficult to heal and it might not be healed in a life time

1 comment:

  1. ni de zhe ge link 'ta' bu zhi dao ba?
    but bu guan zhen yang la....bie zai he na me duo hai you 'ta' na tian deng de ni hen chi....hai you o...carmen gao shu wo de yi jian shi ...ji ran ni yi xin si wo jiu bu duo shuo le.....xiang ni ye bu hui yao zhi dao....dui le jiu suan ni xian zai zhi hui dang operator bu guo bie de gong zuo hai shi de chang shi de....nni ke yi bu yong zhao liang fen gong zhi yao ni neng zhao dao yi fen hao de gong..^^

    ReplyDelete