Wednesday, July 01, 2009

01-07-2009 my first day working life

i am back to my blog life, today i wake up at 7am, i will be waking up on 7am everyday from now. i feel so sleepy and a bit cant awake because i sleep very late last night.. around 12am if i am not wrong. last night before sleep, carrien give me a miss call on phone so i call her back and have some talk, miss her so much. this morning i went to my working place very early because my father is not free on the time at 9am so i must go early, when i reach there, i get a bit confuse and unsure because all door and gate are locked, it is already 8.30am but still haven't open any gate yet, my company start working hours on 9am but i am the only one that reach first. i walk around the building and more just to recognize the location and area of my working place. i didn't take any breakfast this morning but i got drink something of course, chocolate flavor oat drinks, it is very good but a bit too sweet for me, i will stomachache if i didn't drink well at morning. i got a bit don't like the ways of learning today, much of the people there don't know how to teach, they just ask me to see and learn, it is a bit hard because what i do is see, i don't even know what to ask if i don' t know. they should be teacher me step by step, not by asking me to see.. actually i can mastery a machine in two day if they teach me but they don't. whatever, i got salary even if i sit down and do nothing, just see. i really hope that i can learn to control a machine quick, mastery this machine and let me to by my own. i want to learn all the machine there, i really hope and wanted to do that, i don't think it is impossible, it is the only way for me to be success. today, i just learn a bits of thing, don't even really know something but better than nothing. it is a bit hard to communicate with them because all also "bo tak ceh" (didn't study) it is okay, i will not be lazy for the work, i will stick at the company, stick at the machine and learn till i mastery everything. a lots of people tell me, it is not easy to learn at first but slowly will get use to it, AT first, it is really hard to learn a damn shit things, they say i can master it on a week or something, i hope la.. the way they teach is really making me confuse. lunch time, my mother buy me nasi lemak at morning for me, quite full but not enough, i want to talk to carrien so much on lunch time but i think she is not free. i take 15minute for lunch, 45minute for rest and do nothing.. no one here accept me.. so sien.. that's why i say i want to talk with carrien. after lunch, then continue learning my things slowly by watching, thats all i can do. i stand more than sit, leg is a bit tired too.. some people there got OT, a newbies like me no OT till i know how to control a machine then only got OT~ after work.. i straight away call my lao po, she ask me to call her after work but no one pick up, never mind then, i will make a call to her before sleep <3



when is our last time meeting each other, it is on Sunday, last month, last two week. don't know why this few day i feel so.. MISS YOU so much, i can even see you in my dream, can count as every night if you believe it, it is something like a image of you, although that we don't meet each other that much but i always hope that we can have more time together. i got a lots of thing want to tell and ask and share and show and say and do. this month i have to save a lot, i think i cant spend a lot for this month. if this month i am not able to go out with you, i will want to go out with you on next month, we will go to a place for a day of something and leave out a unforgettable memories, T^T useless guy say this thing. whatever~ must happy always. elric love you

No comments:

Post a Comment