Thursday, July 02, 2009

02-07-2009 second day~

Same like always, i am going to wake up everyday on 7am for the rest of my working day including sunday. Didn't eat anything for breakfast, drink some chocolate oat drinks. Now i noticed that i really don't have anythings to wear even for work or outing. I never went out on purpose for buying something for myself to wear. I don't go to shopping or buy anythings. When i am going to change my shirt for work, i really feel so angry to myself, darn, i can't find anything to wear, only a grandfather shirt with collar available. How am i going to continue this. My bag too, i am wondering, when am i going to change.. I reach my working place early again. My father fetch me here early. Tomorrow i am going to come myself with taxi. Today learning is okay, more quicker but still need time. Hope that i don't do any mistake on it then everythings will be fine. Every half hours on lunch there will be a short a short guy conferences that talk about anythings other than work. It is a bit boring on time after lunch because i don't have interest on their topic. How should a guy be, wild or gentle. Night life, alcohol, girl and low percentage type of drugs. This is a life that what youngster should have? I can't think of any others life things for relax other than some simple outing. I am just a bit curious on those life, not interested on joining. What should i think and do now is, learn and mastery those machine quick, save more money to myself and for myself. I want to become machine leader, something like nothing do to anymore, just teach and guide. after my lunch time, after gaining some weight from lunch, i feel so tired of standing, my leg just like want to break or something.. i feel so pity and poor because they are not teaching me in proper way.. things that i learn, all by common sense and memory.. today at last i can start to move a machine slowly by guide, still got a lots too learn, there are something that i am so scare of "can i mastery a machine and become a leader quick so that i can (sit don't, don't need to do anything? it will be a long time if i cant mastery every skill of it quick. my purpose of working is i want to mastery every single machine and know everything at there. i don't mind of doing nothing after i mastery everything but i am really scare of i cant learn anything because it is really damn hard to memorize, not easy at all but from what i know, they can guarantee me, i can mastery a machine by this saturday.. hope la.. "ROAR" i am going to call my lao po everyday after my work time and time before sleep, i don't care anything now, just want to hear her voice more, scare that i will forget her voice because of hearing those machine sound. her sound will always be in my heart though that i can get to call her. how i hope that i can have OT with those staff, i don't mind of working until 9AM if OT, what i want is experience and salary. i will try to eat more if possible, i am telling every single one of human that living on earth, i am going to try a hard way of gaining my weight. don't want to look thin and weak, want to grow big a bit then only will suit my lao po de ma, right, i don't care any genetic things, i am going to try a hard say, eat none stop.

after working, i will eat less and drink less water, i hope that it will not effect my health a lot. i cant call lao po tonight, although it is a bit :( but never mind lo, got chat a bit with her, i already didn't chat or talk with her for a long time, i think few day only but i already feel that it is very long time already. i asked her for a outing this weekend, i miss her so much and hope that i can see her, how i hope that i can chat online with her using webcam.. it will be very nice, i will buy two if i see some cheap cams. i already try chat using webcam, it is damn stupid and funny, feel so weird.. i hope i can chat with her using webcam, it will be soon and quick. "if saturday or sunday free then we go out le wor, any problem ma lao po, i want to see you so much, what about you, got miss me" LOL~ good night and sweet dream, muacks

No comments:

Post a Comment