Tuesday, August 18, 2009

18-08-2009 a late night post before bed time


it already been awhile since the last day i update my blog, there are a lots of thing happen in me, things that is not expected.. luckily so far i didn't make much post at here or this blog will be a very complicated one, actually i am thinking of abandoning this blog because there are too much of stupid post but whatever.. i am still using this, giving up blog is a very stupid things because i will give up all my memory too. just write what i want to write here. actually i am a bit hurry in making this post, rushing for sleeping early, i already told Gina that i will should her my blog so i have to make new post to cover my old post >_< i make too much of stupid post already but i am not going to delete it no matter how, things already happen then just let it be. today is quite fun, actually i plan to do a lots of thing after work today but don't know why it end up with chatting with Gina whole day. i really cant believe that there are someone that made video call with me, just listening to music and voice, the webcam is on but what i see is a desk only ar.. the photo that i uploaded in this post is very long time ago already, my hair already trimed and my hair dont look that that anymore ;p very ugly.. today is my first day feeling so free at working time because i dont have anything to do, just feeling a bit sleepy and tired because of last night, sleep too late already. okay then, i have to end my post now because it is very late already, good night and sweet dream.

Elric 刘裕扬

2 comments:

  1. ello Elric! Thanks for following my blog! :))
    Well, i hope u have a great day ahead!

    cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup that's what I think too
    No matter how stupid were our posts
    They are what we have written
    We have to admit our past and welcome the better future :D

    ReplyDelete