Wednesday, August 12, 2009

12-08-2009 dusty blog, wipe wipe


  • so long time didnt update my blog already, no mood to update at all
  • the time and day that i am not updating my blog, happen so much things
  • actually my blog is one of my memory and diary too, haih.. so many memory not written
  • so many thing happen but all is okay la
  • very short de post, i will be back to blog
there are something happen between me and carrien last few day, i thought that it already become an end. i found out that carrien is with another guy but actually no, this is what she tell me and there are no reason for her to lie me. the photo they take is so close, can even be closer than me, when i first see it, i feel so damn pain because i already hurted so badly. the video they record, i heard they calling each other like husband and wife too. actually i already dont want to be with her. tell you all what, i too love carrien already, if not, i already find another one and dont want her. a lot people dislike her, haih..

1 comment:

  1. "...but actually no"
    You forgot what I have told you
    Baka awak
    Believe the truth, not stories that have been made up

    ReplyDelete