Monday, August 24, 2009

26-08-2009 上part


i didnt tell anyone about this, i already start keeping and hiding my problem inside my heart, it make my unmasked me feels down.

maybe i make another mistake about this problem again, actually it is what a kid always do and it is normal. whatever, it do feels uncomfortable.

wanted to forget about it, wanted to tell you, can leave me alone for a moment, let me forget about you in a short time but i cant.

whats going on, elric, work, online and sleep, pass your day with this, dont think so much and know a lot people already. work until age twenty something, collect enough money, do own business.

elric is once again having the feeling of thousand chain in heart, all the chain is entangled, very complicated.

suzuku
to be continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment