Monday, August 31, 2009

31-08-2009


last year, after graduating from my secondary school, the first job that i get is a cashier in computer cent-re. my parent asked me to work for temporarily because they tell me i will be studying next. everyone know computer cent-re job wont be long because salary will not be high so this will be a perfect temporarily job.
(actually my parent never wanted me to study)

working there actually it is not bad at all because i meet a lot people, the amount can be say countless.. too, not going to mention a lot people or this post will be undone. mention some special things then. actually i am a ragnarok player last time when i am in secondary school, ragnarok is my favorite online game, till now i still very like it..
(working there is a bit suck, salary is very low)

i didn't listen to my mother advise at very first when i start working in computer cent-re.. i get addicted back to ragnarok online.. in the game, i meet stephanie ho hui wen. i know this girl for one years already, didn't contact each other much after exchanging number and email. last night i come back very late to home from, when i touches my computer, she suddenly popped up a chat on me, she tell me that she just come back, so coincidence. she tell me that she cut short of her hair already so i ask her to let me see because she don't seen to like her new hair. honestly her new hair style not bad so i praise her a bit, when i am going to sleep, she greeted me good night and tell me she love me >< add a seriously too.. darn, must be fake but she wont cheat me
(she is a bit like my type because of age and attitude she have)

unveil my secret here, no one knows before
few day ago i know a girl call carmen, she study in hin hua, same school with raven. dont know why this girl feels a bit special to me or i think too much, so now i am single, then i can try go after her. girl that i like, can be say as random or any because i dont mind anything if i really like a girl. she is only 14 this year >

cant fully posted, write other day, good night

1 comment:

  1. honestly...
    hmmm... hmmm...
    i find ur post...
    very....
    FUNNY~!!!!
    ** especially those sentences in bold **
    ok... back to serious business...
    so...
    now...
    TWO GALS???????????!!!!????
    wish u good luck den! ^^

    ReplyDelete