Tuesday, October 20, 2009

saturday sunday outing 18/19 october 2009


"Saturday outing with Carmen, it is my first time going to sunway lagoon and playing water there. learn how to swim for my time on water, very nice!! first time so near to girl, first time a girl on my back. Sunday my first ever date, goes to me with Annie, darn, will it be a bit waste because i am not with my really girlfriend. whatever.. i don't know whether should set my blog to private or not because there are too many things or secret make me cant share here.. damn stressing but okay lar, keep lo"

刘裕扬 Hoo Yik Yang Although the wound is bleeding but the pain will fade away as time goes by, wound will recover faster if apply medicine but the wound in the heart is difficult, it is difficult to heal and it might not be healed in a life time

No comments:

Post a Comment