Thursday, November 26, 2009

mental illness insomnia night

i dont know whats wrong with my lung got problem like last time again but i know and think it is temporarily, wont have any big problem or how. i got a yu gan tell me if got people punch my heart, i might lose my life but boy fight dont beat the heart so fine. actually i can confirm to myself it is fine, no big deal, what can happen to me? nothing.
last night, i think i am having insomnia, long time no kena already because i always have a nice sleep, nothing to be worried, nothing can make me feel hard. but, there are something giving me pressure, she ask me to checkout whats on me. my family and everyone dont do body check because my father is a very kolot and stupid, he hates bla bla checking so same to me, but body checking is okay to me, i like because i can know my body status.
asking me to check, it is okay but i will start feeling stress and having, pressure all bursted up, how am i going to go? do i have enough money, is it free if i go jinjang there? it take a long time? whats the big reason to me to go? it is nothing at all plus wasting time. it is fuck! if i tell my parent i want to go to check check, shit up la. all of them suck, hate them.
jia wen, ni yao jia you, ni bu kai xin or feel bu hao, wo ye hui feel bu hao, wo zhi dao ni shi hen qiang de, jia you.

No comments:

Post a Comment