Monday, December 07, 2009

no one know my post

shit browser make me rewrite my blog. there are something upset me and it is repeat again, over and over, i almost fed-up already.what can i do? you are dropping this command, you want to do or not? don't want do then suan, don't want care you. this is okay if it is just for playing. starting, yes, everything is just like playing, time longer, i cant breath anymore, she is choking me to death. okay, don't say the old case, say the current one first. she is asking me to call my boss now or she will ignore me. asking me to take leave for tomorrow, i already told her, boss is not nonchargeable for this because he is not in the office or working there, then i dont have other staff number plus i promise people that i am going to work on 8am, i need to go even if i know later i have to leave for an outing. i really hope i can have a nice birthday outing even if it is late one or simple without anything. darn it, my problem here is, i say it is okay then okay, dont ask me to this and that or you will ignore, okay, suan, not effecting anything.
you done something very wrong already, i know it is good for me but you do it on wrong way, you will slowly minus some mark from you to me. you cant ask or command someone on this matters, you are giving stress and pressure, making someone feel bad and hard. i already listen enough of you, but of course, you are the biggest one, who dare to disobey you? you say what ma what la, ignore me? it is your problem already. 8december2009 end.. + feedback, hm.. you should try understand my feel and problem, you think too much about yourself already and doesnt care about me at all. okay, it is okay..

No comments:

Post a Comment