Wednesday, December 09, 2009

taste of love


actually i am a bit upset on the time when pass 12am because i like wishing a lot more than a present.. she didnt greet me also but it is fine because she greet me a lot more than other people. sometime i am a bit cant stand the feel of commanding but it is okay.
my birthday, first time feeling so high and nice, it is on my birthday too, greatest gift!! love you so much, giving me such a nice feel and present. happiest moment in life, highest moment too.
we watches too movie, twilight new moon and JUMP, it is so nice, enjoying watching movie with kissing, very nice, feel very nice.
no one will believe that i almost or already loses my first time or almost, cant write here because it is sx21 hoho, done something very high, i dont believe myself actually try or do it, i really feel high and nice but i cannot do too much because i scare kena ar..
kiss, hug kiss, tight hug kiss, close contact with each other, squeezing, taking off, try try, see see, touch touch, taste taste, put put xD what the hell?

it is my greatest birthday, thanks, short post

No comments:

Post a Comment