Sunday, December 13, 2009

special happy day .. hm..


my cute honey carmen =) wo de zui ai.. it is a very tiring day, dont know am i able to write a lot or not. i am quite shock when i know jia wen told her mother about me, luckily nothing bad happen, if her biao jie, then finish lu..her mother is a nice person actually but a bit corrupted in attitude and ways of treating, it is a fine one, not ask worse as her lo.

today me go midvalley with jia wen, so happy, then got meet my friend, color wolf, hamsap zai. wo de jia wen is so cute de lo, so many people like her de.

jia wen got come my house also, first time a girl i bring come to my house, she even went to my room and locked too but didnt do anything >< kissed in house =) feel so nice de, then hug, then she got sleep with me, so nice.

at movie, storm rider II not yet finish watch, not bad, quite nice, do something in movie too, hen shuang, thirsty kiss ><

tired tired lu, remark at blog, my memories

...

post end ;)

wo hen ai jia wen o

No comments:

Post a Comment